[OLD]Clan

sitebanner

[OLD] CLAN – FORUMS

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Day of Defeat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronster!!
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Day of Defeat Reply with quote
Ok I have a question. I am playing DoD now, and now (quake 4) but I am in the process of putting a team together for Leauge play in DOD. I along with a friend (Patches) put together team -=1337=- . We were trying to get our team together for summer leauges. However, the level of commitment we got from the people we recruited was nil. So we decided to ditch the name for one. Two we want to stay away from the younger players. (they have been a problem) So I was thinking of a new clan name and it struck me, we want older players that have a certian level of commitment. Anyway, my question is, would anyone have a problem with me using the [OLD] Tag in DOD? I would personally make sure that it is done with class, and honor. This way I could garnish interest from older players without trying to weed out the young ones. I would even be willing to contribute to this board with money. Providing we could could include a DOD section for the team. I would be willing to provide the owners of this site and forums with access to all servers and forums as well. We already have a practice server. And a website and forums, but they are expensive for just the two of us and if we can control cost by contributing here, and have just the server it will make more sense. I am an old OLD member, and most people might remember me as a stand up guy. I suppose I could just a OLD tag on DOD, but I thought I would like to carry on a great tradition with the orginal OLD clan. It would also give more exposure to this current clan by getting the name out in more than one game. Thank you for your consideration.

Ronster!!
Average
[OLD]Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey Ronster, just letting you know we saw your post and are giving it consideration. we will let you know what the outcome is.

thks
Ave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Old-Clan.net Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: